Tuesday 21 January 2014

What kinds of things are you putting in your toddlers Easter baskets?

spongebob easter eggs on Mickey Mouse Surprise Egg Kinder Surprise Eggs Disney Pixar Cars ...
spongebob easter eggs image



Carly


Ok, i'm not going to lie, i haven't bought an Easter basket yet..talk about last minute! I need some suggestions of things to put in it. She's 17 months.


Answer
In my sons we are putting sidewalk chalk, a big bunny bubble wand (with the bubbles of course),marshmallow Peeps, Reese's eggs, Spongebob marshmallow lollipop, Cadbury eggs, a Rubber Duckie.

What are you getting your child/ren for Easter this year?




Ashley


Today I picked up a small chocolate rabbit, some chocolate eggs, a stuffed rabbit, an Easter Mr. Potato Head and little Tinkerbell containers that she can put stuff in (we're going to put the eggs in the containers since my daughter loves opening things).

She's 18 months old so I'm still focusing more on toys than candy lol
Hannah's mommy: I'm guessing your daughter is a fan of The Little Mermaid? My girl LOVES Little Mermaid :)



Answer
Well I went a little overbaord this year.....oh well!!

My daughter (5):
ZhuZhu pet Bunny
ZhuZhu Stoller
1 Zhuzhu baby (stroller needs 2, she already had 1)
The Princess and the Frog DVD
Princess Jasime (small toy doll with stretchy plastic clothes, like $5, comes with a few outfits)
Princess Ariel (same as Jasime, she needed this one b/c her brother broke the head off her old one)
Pink Rabbit I got cleranced last year for $.10
$1 grow ur own sunflowers (Cute, in an easter egg little pot)
Cross lollypop
Pixysticks "grass"

My son (almost 3):
Thomas the Train decorate a car set (comes with 4, u decorate 2 with easter stickers)
Cars egg
Spongebob Matchbox Cars set
Green bunny that matches his sisters
Elmo easter car I got cleranced last year for $.10
Cars 2 car set
Same flower thing as his sister except daisys
cross lollypop
pixysticks "grass"
Toy Story 2 DVD


The DVDs I would have gotten them regardless, but thought Id make their baskets look a little more full =)

I know, I went overboard. Oh, well. They are only this young once. And I agree, I have always leaned more twards toys then candy. a chocolate bunny or egg full of stickers and jellybeans has always been about it. I have a basket full of eggs for them to find, that each have a gummy KrabbyPatty's in them, with a 1 gold egg containing money (my Mom used to do that for us when I was little).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment