Thursday 2 January 2014

Is there a halloween themed spongebob episode?

spongebob 24 on Sorry Spongebob Squarepants Edition [37105 - HAS] - $24.95 : GET toys ...
spongebob 24 image



----


I don't remember if they had one. And I'm the ultimate spongebob fan xD


Answer
NO, but they did have one about a "Tattletale Strangler" and a killer. It was the episode when SB and Squidward had to work a 24 hour shift. >>

Is it wrong for me to have sex with my stuffed spongebob doll?







I love him to death, and I think we should take our relationship to the next level.


Answer
Of course not, loev should conquer humanity, and so go for it. But be warned, you will have a midget the size of a hobbit with human arms and legs and a humano-sponge face wearing squarepants for a son who will pestrer you non stop for 24 hours and eat nothing but krabby patties and ask you to buy him a giant pet snail for a pet, but there's nothing wrong with that either, is there?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment