Tuesday 31 December 2013

Where can I watch Spongebob Squarepants in Spanish?

spongebob episodes youtube on Spongebob Season 5 Episode Titles - YouTube
spongebob episodes youtube image



Topaz2Onyx


I'm learning Spanish at school, and I'm taking it very seriously, and I thought that because I know pretty much every Spongebob episode off by heart, I can watch in Spanish and might be able to pick up a bit more vocabulary. Youtube isn't being very helpful so does anyone know where I can watch for free online or something?


Answer
Ever tried lookin' for Bob-Esponja on On Demand? Seguramente vos tenés On Demand.

¿Quién vive en una piña debajo del mar?

How to make an edited Spongebob episode?




Tom Peters


I want to make one of those videos on youtube that users have with an episode of spongebob they have and those cursewords. Ive tried WMM and Sony Vegas but ijdk how to edit it correctly. Maybe some tuts or even a program?


Answer
i used windows movie maker and downloaded a bunch of phrases and voices from google... if your trying to make a "youtube poop" thats how! :D oh and you just drag the sound on to the sound board after you load it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment