Monday 30 December 2013

What are some of your favorite Spongebob episodes?

spongebob dying for pie on Spongebob dying for pie now or never
spongebob dying for pie image



Beer Farts





Answer
My favorite episode of Spongebob has to be when him and Squidward are working 24/7 because of Krab's greediness (which I find hilarious). And Squidward is really annoyed at Spongebob's hyper personality, so he decides to tell Spongebob about the âHash-Slinging Slasherââ a former Krusty Krab fry cook who accidentally chopped off his own hand while cutting hamburger patties. It is a very funny episode and it is quite scary at times. I definitely think you should watch this episode: it is called Graveyard Shift.
My second favorite episode of Spongebob is about Spongebob eating a cherry pie, which will explode after sunset and Squidward who did not Spongebob to eat it, pities him and agrees to hang out with Spongebob the rest of the day. I really recommend this episode, hilarious. The title is: Dying for Pie.

I hope this helps. :)

What is the greatest Spongebob episode of all time?




M


I


Answer
Bubblestand or Dying for Pie




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment