Thursday 10 October 2013

What should i get my little sister for her 6th birthday?

spongebob build a bear on Build-A-Bear Workshop-United Kingdom: Sequin Smiles build-a-bear ...
spongebob build a bear image



A Specific


She likes Hannah Montana a lot but she also likes Spongebob. She wants a build a bear,too and some drums but im young so i dont really know what to get her


Answer
Get her some mini drums, a hannah montana doll and a stuffed spongebob for her birthday, As for building a bear, well that's her choice. See how she reacts to the first few gifts and if she's happy with them, then take her to build-a-bear workshop as a surprise for later. ^^

I have a messy room and I get so made about it?Ideas on cleaning it to look better??







Ok i have a dresser and a jewlery box and a toy box(filled with childhood toys) and a bed with a ton of animals(kangaroo a baby roo a gorrila a baby and momma sheep alot of dogs 2 snakes on the chair a build a bear work shop hello kitty 2 spongebobs alot of cats)and then a side lamptable with my bella sara cards my wacky packages cards and a lamp with a photo album of my cat oliver!And then a bookshelf with archie,judy moody,goosebumps,junie b jones,animal ark,magic tree house,and more!!(childhood books and stuffed animals)And a stuffed closet!!Under the bed are art stuff ny pokemon cards and little toys (childhood)Dresser has all my clothes.And the jewlery box has all my jewlery and makeup!At the end of my bed there is my hats and purses and stuff!And my shoes has 4 kinds of slippers(Bratz,rainbow,pink,blueShoes are:1 pair of real shoees then church shoes and then flipflops.Then i have my movies!So thats my roomIt has hello kitty bedspread with lamp hamper and trash can!!Ok thats al!


Answer
Keep the pictures of your cat and throw all the rest of the crap out !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment