Tuesday 8 October 2013

What is your top ten favoret movie ?

spongebob 7 mile on Cayman Summer Splash Program w/ SpongeBob Make Summer Grand
spongebob 7 mile image



Campaust


1 super bad
2 taladaga nights
3 the rock
4 the matrix
5 8 mile
6 American pie
7 epic movie
8 next
9 the sum of all fears
10 inception



Answer
Speed
Lord of the rings: Fellowship of the ring
Lord of the rings: the two towers
Lord of the rings: the return of the king
Taken
Coach Carter
Gridiron Gang
She's the man
Spongebob movie
Flushed away :)

Help me i have a 2.8 mile race tommorow!?




*polkad


i am in pretty good shape and i HAVE to do AMAZING for this race because our last time trial i did horrible and got 15:15 on a two mile race, and i wasent to tired at all after i couldv'e done much better and since the varsity girls got any where from 13 to 14 minnutrs i havent been able to run with them anymore, my coach is making me run with the other freshman now:( So i have do be able to keep up with them tommorow so i run with them again! HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS;
1. my mile time is 5:55 and that was in may and i have been running 5 times a week any where from 2 to 4 miles what time should i aim for?
2. how do i motivate myself to keep up with them?
3. i am getting blisters on the side of my big toe what can i do to heal them by sunday because i am going to cross country camp
Thanks, sorry this is so long
the 2 mile race was on gravel, and on mostely flat surface and 3/4 was shaded and the 2.8 is on cement road down hill or flat ground mostley in shade



Answer
Wow you sound a lot like me, I'm a freshmen, I'm practically on varsity, and I constantly have to prove myself to the coach...sigh*

Wow only 2 miles sometimes? We have never done under 3 1/2 at a practice...
Time: Our tempo runs so far have consisted of at LEAST 7 minute miles for the varsity, so if I were you I'd aim for under 21 at least..especially since it not a full 3 miles.

Motivation: Each time you think of pain, try to go faster, move your legs a mille-second faster and we both know that slowing down doesn't even help that much...when i run races i try to think that in 20 minutes time this will be all over, Spongebob episodes are longer than that for pete sake!

3. Put a band-aid on them and don't pick at them or anything...I suggest getting new running shoes if this is happening a lot..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment