Tuesday 8 October 2013

What kind of Parodies are you interested in?

spongebob parody on SpongeBob On 4:20 (Parody) [Voice-Over]
spongebob parody image



Auralee


Hi. I wan't to write a short parody that will get everyone laughing. I just can't think of any ideas. For example;
barbie
twilight
batman
superman
spongebob
patrick star
etc.
what kind of parodies would you wan't to read?
thanks! I'll be picking a best answer! And sorry if I have some spelling mistakes



Answer
Write about what you know. If you have intimate knowledge and there is something within the history of the characer or incarnation look for digs or jokes centered around it. It looks like a Justice League parody would be something you could do. Take note of the "America" bit that is tied to Justice League often or ook at the deversity and simplicity of Super Friends.Throw in the Bale Bat voice, everything being made of kyrptonite despite it just being a poisonous radiaiton from Superman's destroyed planet. Flash jokes can be made with his speed. It should not be too hard if you know the history. Hope I helped.

What's a funny video of something that makes fun of Gangam Style?




Magicalder


I found one with Spongebob singing it and I saw Minecraft style and some others. Can anyone suggest a parody of Gangam Style that is funny? Make sure that it's on Youtube.


Answer
Off the subject a bit, but I saw in a blog last week that you can go to jibjab and put your own photo into 'Gangnam Style' video and send it to friends. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment