Tuesday 3 September 2013

What do you call rock formations under the water?

spongebob water on Story] A critical analysis of Spongebob Squarepants
spongebob water image



rocket sum


I'm writing a short story,
and there's a nymph looking out from behind a rock thing.
like in spongebob,
those random rock things they have....
what can i call those?



Answer
I'm afraid I'm not overly familiar with the geological jargon conventions of Spongebob and colleagues, but a fairly useful word for subaquatic rocks is 'rocks'. It gives the general idea.

Is there a "quick fix" to clear up cloudy hot tub water?




alpothen


A friend spilt an alcoholic beverage in my hot tub and it made the water very cloudy. I wanted to know if I could clear this up in a fast and simple way, and if so how.


Answer
I have a hottub, and if alcohol got spilled in it, the best thing to do is drain it and refill it. You can put clarifier in it for a quick fix, but you won't be able to keep it clear.

BTW...I saw your answer to the spongebob question, and wanted to find out how you get the music notes!! e-mail me if you can!! LOL! Thanks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment