Friday 6 September 2013

Spongebob fans: What is your favorite Spongebob Squarepants episode?

spongebob loser on Not When I Shift Into Maximum Overdrive
spongebob loser image



Mamabunny


My favorite is "Big Pink Loser" when Patrick tries to win an award like Spongebob, so he gets a job at the Krusty Krab.

LOL! That episode is so cute.



Answer
i like the one were
they take care of the baby clam.
that was a cute one.
and i like the one about spongebob
thinking he was ugly

What does it take for SpongeBob to realize I HATE HIM ?!?

Q. That goddamn loser SPONGEBOOB keeps knocking on my door asking to go jellyfishing!!! What is it going to take for him to realize I hate him and his boyfriend Patrick and I hate the rest of the imbeciles that live in stupid Bikini Bottom!!!


Answer
dude he was doing the same thing to me last week.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment