Sunday 22 September 2013

What are some funny conversations Patrick Star has had with other characters?

spongebob ugly barnacle on Literature/The Ugly Barnacle - Television Tropes & Idioms
spongebob ugly barnacle image



Writerchic


I was just wondering :) Will pick best answer.


Answer
Patrick: I wish we had something to eat...
Spongebob: *holds up chocolate bars* Look what I've got!
Patrick: RECTANGLES!!!

Patrick: *with chocolate on his face after eating a chocolate bar* So THAT'S how it is, huh? Once a thief, ALWAYS a theif!
Spongebob: You ate yours! This is mine! *points to chocolate bar*
Patrick: YOU TOOK MY ONLY FOOD. NOW I'M GONNA STARVE.

Squidward: Can you take hats in a dignified and sophisticated manner?
Patrick: You mean like a weenie? Okay! *face gets all cutesy* MAY I TAKE YOUR HAT, SIR? MAY I TAKE YOUR HAT, SIR? MAY I TAKE-
Squidward: All right! I've heard enough! You get the job!

Patrick: *knocks on some random person's door* I LOVE YOU!
Random Person: *slams door in face*

Patrick: Okay, but I must warn you! I am a world championship... umm... kickboxer!
Spongebob: I don't care if you're the descendent of Davy Jones! You're going down, tubby!
Patrick: Tubby? NOBODY CALLS ME TUBBY! *punches Spongebob in face*

Sandy: That's crazy talk!
Patrick: That's not crazy talk. THIS is crazy talk! BLUHBUHTUBBEH! BLUHBUGTUBBEH! LOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!

Patrick: "Well here's your problem! You have it set to M for Mini, when all you have to do is set it to W for Wumbo!"
Spongebob: "Partick, I don't think Wumbo is a word..."
Patrick: "C'mon! I Wumbo. You Wumbo. He, she, we Wumbo. Wumbology, the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
Spongebob: "I never should have doubted you, Patrick!"

Patrick: I'm going to tell you a story!
Spongebob: *smiles*
Patrick: It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

Patrick: *whistles like a bird*
Spongebob: Wow, Patrick, I never knew you spoke bird!
Patrick: No, it's called Italian.

Villan: Excuse me, sir, I believe you've dropped your wallet.
Patrick: It doesn't look familiar to me.
Vilain: What? I just saw you drop it. Here.
Patrick: Nope. It's not mine.
Villan: It is yours. I am trying to be good person and return it to you.
Patrick: Return what to me?

Patrick: *raises hand* Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Squidward: No, Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
Patrick: *raises hand*
Squidward: Horseradish is not an instrument either.
Patrick: *puts hand down*

Spongebob: At least it's warm around the fire!
Patrick: Wait. If we're underwater, how can there be a-
*fire goes out*

Spongebob: What's worse than a GIANT PAINT BUBBLE?!
Patrick: Oh, I know! TWO giant paint bubbles!

Spongebob: *in a baby pool* Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?
Mr. Krabs: *also in a baby pool* I'm feeling a warm spot.
Patrick: *also in a baby pool* Sorry.

Squidward: What's in these bags, rocks?
*rocks spill out of bags*
Squidward: Hey, these ARE rocks! Why is your suitcase full of rocks?
Patrick: Well, I don't tell you how to live YOUR life!

What is the funniest quote from Spongebob?




thanasipan


"Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End"


Answer
Patrick: "Liar Liar! Plants for hire!"
Spongebob: "That's PANTS on fire, Patrick."
Patrick: "Well, you would know........liar."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment