Wednesday 25 September 2013

Spongebob episode when Patrick is laughing so hard?

spongebob ringtones on Cool Gangster Backgrounds
spongebob ringtones image



Malcolm


Lmao weird question I know, but I'm looking for an certain episode of Spongebob Squarepants, where Patrick makes the most hilarious laugh at something...It goes exactly like this "AHH HA, AHH HA, AHH HA!" I cannot remember that episode for nothing! Please help. lol I'm trying to make that laugh my ringtone.


Answer
the one with the bubbles exploding squidwards house , pat n sponge stop talkin to eachother n start again because they started burping chapaigne

What is your (metal and/or hardcore) ringtone :D?




Joe "Selle


lame self explanatory question.

Mine is Deathmask Divine by The Black Dahlia Murder, I was riding the public bus this morning and my phone went of (and it's a very loud and annoying phone) and then this lady said "GET YOUR SATANIC @SS AWAY FROM ME". I laughed the rest of the way.

BQ: How awesome is Spongebob? :D
BQ2: Your most regrettable purchase thus far?
BQ3: How many songs do you have in your music library?
Oh Cigarley, you and your cynical remarks lol



Answer
Whitechapel - "This Is Exile"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kMCGz1EKzU

BQ: One of the best cartoons ever!
BQ2: Do you mean albums? Hmmm I wouldn't say anything because I have so little money that I am really careful about which albums I get.
BQ3: 5235




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment