Monday 23 September 2013

Teens what clothes,music,hobbies, ect do you like?

spongebob flip or flop on Crocs Egypt
spongebob flip or flop image



Kaitlin


I have a stereotype project to do and I would like it of ou would explain hat people stereotype you as and give some reasons and the questions. I get called hipster which I disagree with but I like indie/alternative music, wear skinny jeans, random shirts, like art and photography. Thad just my example.
Thanks!!!!



Answer
To be honest, people stereotype me as a "hipster"(sotaa like you :3) . I disagree with that because I just do what I love and stuff. But I can see why they think this way because of how I act/dress
Here's what I'm talking about:
Clothes: Anything that's comfy and cute really. I like loose shirts, stripes, plaid, and skinny and worn out jeans. I usually wear vans and converse and flip flops
Music: Rock is where it's at. Fav band is The Beatles hands down. I like mostly 60-90 s junk. I like alternative, Indie, hard-punk, and sometimes psychedelic rock. A little country too :p
Hobbie : well I do art too. I love art. And I'm into music a lot tooo. I do some sports likely karate and tennis and soccer. And movies!
Bonus!: I love the Beatles, Harry Potter books & movies , Pokemon, God, Adventure time, reading, movies, animals (I'm a vegetarian ) and family! ! Oh and old spongebob episodes!
So, yea. That's it.
Was this too much? I don't care really at least it killed some time :p
Hope this helps ^_^

Spongebob game from back in the day?




blueyedbea


Ok so when i was littler there was a game on the nickalodean site on the spongebob page where you had to make crabby patties. This game was amazing and while i was babysitting the little boy wanted to play spongebob games and they dont have it anymore! Any idea where i can find this game or have any of you ever played it?


Answer
Is it called "Patty Panic"?

Here's a link:

http://patty-flipping-games.bratzgames.biz/

Or "Flip or Flop"?

Here's a link:

http://www.nickelodeon.com.au/games/flip-or-flop-game


Enjoy :D.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment