Monday 23 September 2013

Is it true that Weird Al played the music to the Spongebob theme song?

spongebob theme song on You need Flash Player 8 to view this site.
spongebob theme song image



Flame


I read somewhere that he played the background music to the Spongebob squarepants theme song on the accordion....can someone proove or disproove this? Please have a website to cite that isn't wikipedia.


Answer
Sorry, mate, it was not.

For a really robin source, I have where I found her at.

I need creative ideas relating to Spongebob Squarepants theme song?




Unknown...


So, we're supposed to act any theme song in class, so we chose the Spongebob Squarepants theme song. I need a way to make it creative, funny, whatever you can think of. Give ANY ideas! I was thinking sexual moves, but I don't see how we can relate that ;)

Best idea(s) gets 10 points!



Answer
If nautical nonsense be something you wish, then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment