Sunday 13 April 2014

Spongebob Squarepants impersonations?




Alex


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhbHxIYDmbg

+1
Mad at what?



Answer
Wow im actually impressed lol <=old school Spongebob fan. As long as you aren't quoting new episodes then it's all good. Try to make your squidward more like your bored and tired, and you've nailed it ;3. Don't just stop at spongebob as well! ! ! try other impersonations and you'll find one you'll be able to ace. KEEP IT UP

Do you like Spongebob, but you're older than 10?




Josh


That's not a problem. I don't think...I'm 13, and I like spongebob, does that make me immature? Not only do I watch Spongebob, I dedicated my YouTube channel to him and Slipknot. Spongebob and Slipknot? Is that a weird combo? Well, check out my YouTube channel and tell me if I'm cool or if I'm a complete drop-dead nerdy 13 year old kid who needs a life. THANKYA
my YouTube page is locattered at

http://www.youtube.com/aidenown



Answer
No that doesn't make you immature. Im 15 and i still love it!!
My mum likes it too and she 41. So in answer to ur question u r certainly not immature :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment