Thursday 17 April 2014

spongebob episode?




gregsbluey


anybody know the name of the one where patrick accuses spongebob of stealing his chocolate bar when patrick really ate it himself
ummm does it matter how old I am?!?!?!?



Answer
The episode is called "Life Of Crime"! That's where they "steal" the ballon and they think they are gonna get in trouble so they run and hide and they choose 2 live on candy bars but Patrick ate his and thinx Spongebob took it.

Who can name the most Spongebob episodes?




noor g


I want a big list of Spongebob episodes and whoever can give me the most will be chosen for best answer and by episodes I don't mean to give me a summary of the episodes, I mean the names of them like the name of one episode was Friend or Foe. See that is already one for you to add on your list. Also, the name of the episode has to be real. You can't make it up. Trust me. I will know because I am a huge fan. Note:This is a test to see who is the biggest fan of Spongebob!
Also, please number them or tell me how many there are. My last thing to say is that you may not paste and copy from another website or else you will not be chosen for best answer.
By name the most Spongebob episodes, I mean write the name of the episode and not give a whole summary. An example is Friend or Foe because that is the name. Well, what do you know I already gave you one to use. Also, you may not copy, paste, or give me a website. You must write it in your own words. Anyone who will not won't be chosen for best answer. Please number how many episodes you named or tell me how many you put. You can not make up an episode that is not real. I will know if you do because I am a huge fan of Spongebob. I would also like names of episodes only please because if you give me all the other information about the episode, it will be hard for me to see the name which could lead to a misunderstanding which could get you not chosen for best answer. Please people! I am a big fan of Spongebob and I want a big list of episodes. This is also a test to see who is the biggest Spongebob fan.



Answer
I have got the answer to this question I love Spongebob!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to list them and tell you how many in the end!!!!!!!!
20,000 Patties Under the Sea
Friend or Foe
Atlantis Squarepantis
Help Wanted
Reef Blower
Bubblestand
Tea at the Treedome
Ripped Pants
Jellyfishing
Plankton
Nauthy Nautial Neighbors
Pizza Delivery
Boating School
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
Home Sweet Pineapple
Jellyfish Jam
Hall Monitor
Squecky Boots
Sandy's Rocket
Oppisite Day
Nature Pants
Muslebob Buffpants
F.U.N.
Employee of the Month
Scardey Pants
SB-129
Karate Choppers
Suds
Valetine's Day
Rock Bottom
Argh
Texas
Your Shoes Untied
Squidwards Day off
Something Smells
Bossy Boots
Dyinf for Pie
Big Pink Loser
Bubble Buddy
Grandma's Kisses
Wormy
Squidville
Life of Crime
Christmas Who
Survival of the Idiots
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 2
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 3
Squorell Jokes
The Smoking Peanut
Gary Takes a Bath
Welcome to the Chum Bucket
FrakenDoodle
The Doodle Box
Artist Unknown
Squid on Strike
Sandy, Spongebob, and The Worm
SpongeGuard on Duty
Club Spongebob
My Pretty Seahorse
Just One Bite
The Bully
Nasty Patty
Idiot Box
Mermaiod Man and Barnacle Boy 4
Snowball Effect
As Seen on TV
No Weenies Allowed
Squilliam Returns
Wet Painters
Krusty Krab Training Video
Party Pooper Pants
Chocolate whit Nuts
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 5
The Great Snail Race
Clams
Krabby Land
The Camping Episode
Missing Identiy
The Spongebob who Could Fly
Pranks A lot
Shell of a Man
The Lost Mattress
Have you seen this Snail?
Selling Put
Good Neighbors
Dunces and Dragons
Funny Pants
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 6
Spongebob TentaclePants
Krusty Towers
Chimps Ahoy
WHale of a Birthday
Karate Island
Hocus POcus
Best Day Ever
To Love a Patty
Money Talks
Picture Day
To Save a Squriell
Pest of the West
Penny Foolish
Spongicus
Gone
The Splinter
A Life in a Day
Sun Bleached
No Nose KNows
Grooming Gary
Boating Buddies
Patrick SmartPants

i BELIVE i HAVE GOTTEN 119 SHOWS OR 118!!!!!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment