Monday 14 April 2014

does anybody know where i can buy a spongebob moonwalk?




christinab





Answer
You can try at any party supply store they should have them there.

Does anyone else think it's weird that they make ratchet and clank party supplies?




HaNnAh


Idk, it just seems a little wacked. When I saw the picture of all these plates, balloons and favors I burst out laughing. In case you don't know what ratchet and clank is, its a video game.


Answer
... The actually make that... ?? Cool! Where can I get some?! XD But yeah, it is pretty weird. But it's a lot better than the crap they normally put on. Screw Spongebob and Dora the Explorer. I'd rather see Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Sonic the Hedgehog or Ratchet & Clank instead of those gay kids' cartoons on my plate..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment