Wednesday 12 March 2014

Spongebob dance?




Jn�


I seen it on youtube a million times and everybody has the same song, what is the name of it? Where did that dance originate from? Atlanta?


Answer
It orginated from the dance footwork in Baltimore...and it's just not 1 songs.....u can do the dance to most of Baltimore Mix Club songs

Who is the spongebob dance song by?




Somoan





Answer
It depends. There's one by an artist named "G" called Spongebob that goes "Do the Spongebob with me!" But there's a Baltimore Club Version of the Spongebob Squarepants theme. I think DJ Tameil did that one. Also, there's another one that people usually do the Spongebob dance to that's called "Tote It." It goes "Told ya, I tote it. Put the bullet in da glock and blow the..." That's by DJ K-Swift. I hope I helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment