Sunday 2 February 2014

Spongebob 3rd birthday party ....?




05&08 Momm


My daughter will be 3 in two months .. I'm going to be making a small party with mostly adults. She loves Spongebob and she loves pizza but some how I think those two don't match. What do you think??? Any ideas on other foods, snacks, games, cake or cup cakes,etc ... I'm trying to make this as easy as possible b/c I will be 6 1/2 months preggos atm ...

btw I think this party is going to be either at my parents home .. or a beach. If its going to be at my parents home I was thinking about buying one of those huge swimming pools.

thanks in advance!!



Answer
i think it would be easier if oyu had it at your parents house! then you wont have any interuptions.as for food you could make pizza's with pineapple ( he lives in a pineapple under the sea). im sure most supermarkets do the cake packs with spongebob and friends on it.you could make cookies or gingerbread men in the shap of patrick( hes the star fish) and just put icing on it so it resenbles him.

also ebay have got loads of stuff like paper plates, paper cups,party bags, table covers, badges, stickers, banners and lollipops

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=spongebob+party

theres the link for you! hope this helps and they have great fun!

When is Spongebob's birthday?




FOOLISHNES


It is said in the Nickolodeon Edition of Scene It, the board game (if you've played it before)


Answer
May 1, 1999




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment