Tuesday 4 February 2014

Can I play spongebob battle for bikini bottom on my xbox 360, the game was originally for the original xbox?




Henry Shac


The game is great, and I don't own an original xbox and I would like to play it. I really dont need an explanation on how to buy some router or blah. I just wanna know so I either buy just the game, or buy an original xbox and the game. I own an xbox 360.


Answer
I'm not an Xbox expert but you can play Xbox games on Xbox 360. It's pretty much the same console just slightly better technology.

which game to buy for xbox 360 ?




uighi s


Which of these xBox games would you recommand me that i buy for xbox 360 ?

I was looking for a Jump n' Run game that i can play on my xbox360. I already checked the xbox website for compability of these xbox games with xbox360 and they are all compatible

Shark Tale
Over The Hedge
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

Have you played any of these ? how fun are they you think ?

Any other Jump n' Run game for xbox 360 you know ?

Thanks



Answer
Those games are exactly what the Xbox 360 is all about. Those "Jump n' Run" games are usually extremely short and have almost no replay value. Also, they don't normally have a multi-player option or if they do, it isn't really all that fun. If you want games like those, I would suggest getting a Nintendo console. Whether it be the Nintendo Wii or the Nintendo DS (or older) is entirely up to you. But, I think the 360's pride a joy are the first and second person shooters. (such as Gears or War, Halo 3(not yet out), F.E.A.R., Lost Planet, etc., etc)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment