Wednesday 29 January 2014

What cable tv channels are most appropriate for a four year old?




Frances B


We have one girl and we would like to keep her innocent as much as possible. My mother in law watches her and I would like to give guidelines or block channels. I think grandma has trouble saying "no". I was watching Jesse on Disney with my daughter, she said she had seen it before, and I was shocked at how mature the topic and bratty the kids. I really dislike SpongeBob for this age. So give me some conservative guidelines please......


Answer
I like Disney Jr & Nick Jr for shows like Mickey Mouse, Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Chuggington, Princess Sophia, Doc McStuffins, Bubble Guppies.. shows like that. My son, 2, and niece & nephew, 3 & 5, seem to agree with me :)
We also recently started a free month trial of netflix and we love it! they have a kids only channel, full of all the episodes of great older shows, like blues clues, dragon tales, rugrats.. and also plenty of classic animated movies.

How to make a certain genre not show up in suggested section of netflix?




Tori


My ten year old cousin uses my netflix account a lot and it's kind of irritating to have to sift through ten pages of spongebob to find something I want to watch. Is there any way I can make certain movie genres not show up on the homepage with all the suggested content?


Answer
no there isn't




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment