Thursday 30 January 2014

SpongeBob?




vancies


How in the world does SpongeBob Squarepants stay on air?


Answer
I know!! the new episodes rarley come on and they're not even funny. I think it stays on because spongebob is on 80% of the time on nickelodeon and nicktoons ( another nick chanel were most cancelled nick shows appear but spongebob takes most of the air time)

Is/Was there a Spongebob Halloween show on Nick?




Starfall


My 4 year old keeps talking about a Spongebob Halloween special that he saw advertised on Nick, but I haven't seen anything about it. Is there one coming up, or did we miss it over the weekend? If it was already on, will they show it again before Halloween?
Lol drewman.



Answer
Yes, there is. The episode is called "Scaredy Pants." It first aired 10/28/1999. They play it every year around Halloween. I'm sure it'll come on sometime this week and almost certainly Halloween day. I also found it online: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/spongebob-squarepants-scaredy-pants-full-length/3482950939




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment