Friday 13 December 2013

Where is this episode of Spongebob and what is the name?

spongebob list of episodes on RE: Tiny Tunes Illuminati Symbolism!
spongebob list of episodes image



tortilla


A few years ago I saw this episode of Spongebob where Spongebob's tongue ran away and was being chased by the cops and at the end of the show Spongebob found his tongue and it returned to its proper place just so it wouldn't get arrested.

I have never seen that episode more than once and since then I've tried to find it. I've looked on wikipedia at a list of episodes and it's not listed.



Answer
There was never a episode like that. I watch Spongebob shows for a long time and I never saw Spongebob lose his tongue.

Where can you get Voice Clips for editing Spongebob Episodes?




knuckle972


I've been trying to start editing spongebob videos like the ones on Youtube, but I don't know where everyone gets the clips from. If somebody can tell me where the site is or where the clips are from, that would help me a billion.


Answer
People buy the DVDs and rip them from them to their computers to get the clips. I recommend you search for episodes on the site listed below. You will need to download the client in the other link to be ablet to download the files off of the site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments: