Sunday 15 September 2013

what music can i use for a party ?(+- 18 years old)?

spongebob thrift shop on Thrift Shop - MACKLEMORE Parody ( TOY STORE )
spongebob thrift shop image



Esther


so were throwing a party with like 30 people. i need some more music for the playlist , varied styles but no shitty music . Also some romantic things (: please help me guys just drop songs.
thanks a lot
xxx Esther :)



Answer
* RIHANNA *

Where have you been all my life

Under my umbrella

You da one

We found love

* MJ *

Thriller

Beat it


Im bad


Do you remember?

Who is it


*romantic*

1. I Will Always Love You â Whitney Houston
2. Crazy In Love â Beyonce featuring Jay-Z
3. Tonight I Celebrate My Love â Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack
4. Whe A Man Loves A Woman â Percy Sledge
5. Come Away With Me â Norah Jones
6. My Heart Will Go On â Celine Dion
7. Truly Madly Deeply â Savage Garden
8. Iâll Make Love To You â Boyz II Men
9. Always and Forever â Heatwave
10. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face â Roberta Flack


* RANDOM POP SONGS*

Cant hold us


Thrift shop


Hot and cold


Clarity




* RANDOM CRAP TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK WTF*

Spongebob theme song

Spongebob song best day ever


Nyan cat


Bed intruder


Lololol this will make people confused

I want to redecorate my room?




BreBre San


I want a Kermit The Frog Room. Kinda like this:
http://bedroomdesigncatalog.com/spongebob-bedroom-theme-decor.htm or
http://www.modresdes.com/2010/11/mickey-mouse-kid-bedroom-themes-collection/

I'm a big Kermit The Frog Fan:
1. where would i get this merchandise for a low price?
2. kermit bed set?
3. Do you think I should also get a Kermit Backpack and cap???



Answer
Internet shopping! yard sales, thrift stores.
-http://www.streetviewfun.com/2009/kermit-the-frogs-house/
-https://www.google.com/search?q=Kermit+The+Frog+Room&oq=Kermit+The+Frog+Room&aqs=chrome.0.57&sugexp=chrome,mod=18&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Kermit+The+Frog+Room&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D18&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=shop&source=og&sa=N&tab=wf&ei=Sc_XUL_oE8Xs2QWi94CYAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.b2I&fp=7cdf0f6210c6aaee&bpcl=40096503&biw=1920&bih=959




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment