Sunday 15 September 2013

How much could I sell my Spongebob Squarepants collection for?

spongebob pictures on Image - Baby Plankton.jpg - The SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki
spongebob pictures image



jkvbmc


My collection includeds about 2000-3500 things including (but not limited to) pictures, stuffed animals, the big dispays from Burger King, books, Dvd's, lego sets, bedspreads, pillows, Monopoly game & Life games, hotwheels cars, all the Movie and Lost in Time memoribilia, folders and notebooks and much, much, more I just wanted a resonable amount that I could put on a collection of this magnitude considering the fact that everything isn't in mint condition. I would probably sell somewhere like ebay.


Answer
200-350 Its according How much You think Each thing is Valued At.

Try these websites

How do I make the unicorn in the corner stop laughing at my spongebob Jammie pants?




TheBloodyC


I don't even know how the damn unicorn got into my house in the first place. I am getting sick and tired of the unicorn to stop laughing at my jammie pants. It's my freaking place and that's just rude. I'm not laughing at his bedazzled scarf his girlfriend made him for Christmas so he shouldn't be laughing at my spongebob Jammie pants! How to make him stop?


Answer
Unicorns are not real. Get off the drugs but if I seen a unicorn I would take a picture and sell it to CNN or something. Tell unicorn you will sell him to the tv stations.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment