Sunday 15 September 2013

What are some of your favorite things in the world?

spongebob zombie on crhistian: mewarnai spongebob
spongebob zombie image



Kaitlyn Q


And, please, don't start singing the song.

Some of my absolute favorite things are Sherlock Holmes, the Joker, cheese, Mr. Hyde, cats, zombies, Halloween, cartoons, Spongebob, art, anglerfish, platypi (or is it platypodes?), potatoes, llamas, Eoin Colfer, Douglas Adams, unicorns, any colors (including black), Draco Malfoy, writing, cloudy and humid days, the Hunger Games, and the beach.

What are yours?



Answer
Just a random list of things of the top of my head.

shadows, clouds, animals, rain, cold weather, coffee, forests, lakes, intelligence, the colors black and red, cotton candy, pizza, burgers, cartoon network back in the 90's-early 2000's, blonde hair, blood, horror movies, darkness, Christina Aguilera, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, writing, journalism, coke zero, music, San francisco and the green movement.

How many years have you watched Spongebob for?




.


I've watched Spongebob for over a full decade! I first started in 2nd grade at the age of 8. now I'm 18, I still have a very special place in my heart for spongey :)
The first episode I remembering seeing was one where Plankton goes inside Spongebob's head and controls his brain and makes him kind of a zombie lol



Answer
Since 1999 to 2007




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment