Wednesday 30 April 2014

Question abot the Spongebob movie?

Q. I've heard that Mr. Krabs uses the phrase jack@$$ at three different times in the spongebob movie; i know it's a load of bull, but i was just curious at what points in the movie did people think they heard it; anyone know?


Answer
I thought I was the only one who heard that!! like when Mr. Krabs says the new manager is squidward tentacles, and spongebob like freaks out, and he goes on stage, mr krabs is like whispering into his ear, and hes like "jack@$$ sob" and spongebobs like "i'm making a complete what of my self? and mr krabs says it again and spongebob says "and i'm making it worse because i'm repeating everything you say in the microphone" yeah but it sound like Mr. Krabs is calling spongebob a jack@$$ son of a b

So, I just watched the SpongeBob movie?

Q. And I'm thinking of changing my username to Knucklehead McSpazzatron. Will you guys remember me if I go ahead and change my name? Or should I stick with Ripped Pants?

BQ: Did you catch the SpongeBob SquarePants movie on Nickelodeon today?

BQ2: My new bio: Yay or nay?

BQ3: Favorite SpongeBob movie quotes?

Mine is: "We're on a baby hunt, and don't think we don't know how to weed them out!"


Answer
I like Ripped Pants the best.

BQ: Yeah! And this may sound weird but when I was watching it I was like "That Ripped Pants dude from yahoo is probably watching this right now"
BQ2: YAY I love the RIP Mothaforker.
BQ3: LOL I love the quote you gave. My favorite lines from the whole movie are:
(At the Goofy Goober Place)
Patrick: Well saying you're a kid, it's like saying I'm a kid.
Waitor: Here's your Goober meal.
Patrick: Hey, aren't I supposed to get a toy with that?!
The entire scene where Spongebob is "drunk" off icecream is freakin' hilarious.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment