Tuesday 29 October 2013

What are the funnest spongebob games for gamecube?

spongebob video games on SpongeBob Squarepants Typing (PC Game) - www.egroupcam.cc.cc
spongebob video games image



ShannaVan


I am looking at Spongebob the Movie one because the kid watches the movie alot, (even right now) but it is not the latest release.He is 5 but plays a lot of video games. He will be 6 by Christmas. I think he would like to drive...but I am thrown off that there are more current ones. What do you think?


Answer
1)Spongbob Squarepants Lights,Camera,Pants!
2)Spongebob Squarepants and The Revenge Of The Flying Dutchman
3)Nicktoon Characters, Battle For Volcano Island

What are the best video games to give young boys?




CJ


I have 6 nephew between the ages of 5-14. I thought for christmas I'd get them video games, since they all seem to be into it. But I don't know anything about video games and don't want to ruin it by asking them. Anyone have any suggestions? or should I go with gift cards for one of those electronic stores and let them pick it out?
They live in 4 separate households. (I'm one of 5 children)



Answer
Spongebob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spiderman, Superman, etc..

And you can never go wrong with a giftcard, just ensure they have a store within a moderate distance so that it isn't a chore for the parents to take the kids there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment