Thursday 15 August 2013

What would be some hilarious clips that I can put in a Youtube Poop?

spongebob poop on ... no soul! SPANISH VS ENGLISH Sparta Remix - spongebob-squarepants video
spongebob poop image



Casey L


I'm starting to make my very first Youtube Poop and I got some pretty good ideas for it so far. But now I just can't think of anything that would be new and hilarious that I can put in it.


Answer
You can put Dora, Spongebob, Fred etc.

How to get my kid to poop in the toilet?




Stephinato


Our 4-year-old (almost 5!) goes pee in the potty perfectly, rarely has accidents. He will not poop in the potty. He's done it twice. So, he knows how, but just waits until bed or naptime to do it in his pull up. If he doesn't have a nap or changes to his schedule happen, sometimes he will hold it until the next day. I've tried food rewards, toy cars (he loves cars)...I've tried talking with him about it, and even punishment a couple times. He doesn't care if he goes in his undies either. He's starting kindergarten soon and I'm afraid of what will happen.
My son had a language delay and requires speech therapy, so teaching him certain things was also delayed due to a hard time communicating but now I KNOW he understands what we want him to do, that big boys go in the potty, but he just won't. Any suggestions?



Answer
With my youngest, I had to go in the bathroom with him and hug him while he tried to poop. After he did it several times then he no longer needed that. Maybe that would help with your son.

Or you could make him take a boring bath (no toys) after each accident.

Also, redo your reward program. Have a brand new sticker chart, new rewards, everything. My friend gives her daughter chuck e cheese tokens when she goes potty. Maybe try that. Or make a chart that's really fun to put stickers on. Like print out an angry birds level with the pigs and then buy angry bird stickers for him to put on a pig every time he poops. Or use another character he really likes.
Get new candy and then make sure that in a normal day he doesn't get many sweets, that way the candy reward will be really tempting. My kids loved spongebob crabby patty candies, fun-sized candy bars, starbursts or suckers.

Sometimes it seems like nothing is working and then all of the sudden it just clicks. Hopefully with him, it'll click soon.

More tips on helping kids poop in the toilet: http://www.toddler-tips-and-tricks.com/poop-in-potty.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment