Tuesday 16 July 2013

what is a great two person creepy pasta to read?

spongebob bootleg episode on Channels for you
spongebob bootleg episode image



fallinglov


i have a creepy pasta channel on youtube ''CreepyComet'' and i want to do a reading with my friend and were both girls so i want to know if someone could find a good creepy pasta or even write one that would fit. either one would be great and if you do ill give you a shout out on one of my channels and it would help me get more people to watch thanks!!! :)


Answer
Squidward's Suicide
Ben (Aka Haunted Majora's Mask)
The Tunnel
Suicidemouse.avi
Spongebob Bootleg Episode
The Russian Sleep Experiment
The Scariest Video Game Ever
Phineas' Suicide
Jeff the Killer
Slender Man

Creepiest Creepypasta(s) you have ever read?




Lilith


Just wondering. It should be serious. I read the following:
1. Phineas' Suicide
2. Squidward's Suicide
3. Slender man
4. Spongebob "Bootleg" episode
And others I can't remember.
Trust me, the ones I read may seem stupid, but are pretty weird.. also violent to some.



Answer
No..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment