Sunday 14 July 2013

Please help, how do I make a spongebob squarepants pinata?

spongebob wallpaper on SpongeBob SquarePants | Know Your Meme
spongebob wallpaper image



Am


I urgently need to make a Spongebob Squarepants pinata, it seems hard. Please give me instructions, with every little detail about making it. I may reply late. Please & Thank You :D
anyone can answer



Answer
Use a box with toilet/paper towel rolls tape together to make Bob, then make a flour/water paste, use newspaper strips, dip paper into paste cover over the box, a couple of layers, let each layer dry between repeating. Leave a opening for the candy later cover this with masking tape, paint to look like Bob, they sell kid friendly paints in Craft stores or Walmart.

The paste should be slightly runny, but goopy enough to cling to the paper, also could use Wallpaper paste sold in hardware stores.

Where can I find this computer wallpaper?




Jacob Hern


On my old computer I had this really awesome wallpaper, but I got a new computer and have lost the file to the old wallpaper.

The wallpaper is a bunch of different animated characters in front of a wooden background. There's a spongebob character, kanye west bear character, a male and female interlocking gender sign, and a couple of other signs that I can't remember off of my head. It's really cool looking and I was wondering if anyone knows what wallpaper I'm talking about. Thanks for the help!



Answer
yahoo/google search




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment