Saturday 6 July 2013

I got my driving permit. What should I be doing and getting ready to do?

spongebob i'm ready on Awesome Spongebob Site!: Are you ready kids? Aye Aye Captain. I can't ...
spongebob i'm ready image



Mishavonna


Other than practicing, what else do I need to do?

Like scheduling classes for driving school and how many hours do I need? Also, if my permit expires next year, what happens afterwards?

Can I schedule my road test anytime and will I have to wait six months?

I'm 19 years old if that helps. THANKS! I want to drive already! I feel like Spongebob who seems to be hopeless in driving.



Answer
when your 18+ you do not need to go to driving school im pretty sure. You can just take the road test. My brother is doing this

How to get motivated enough for school?




Weezy


Well, school's started again. And I need some motivation. How can I get myself ready to spend hours studying etc? I know it's something I have to do and I wanna be successfull at it too. I don't know if it's just hard right now, because I've had summer break. I'm an above average student, but right now I can't even think about studying.


Answer
okay so this could be long


1. Go to the orientation for your age group. Orientations help you to get used to the new surroundings. You will get to know your teachers, professors, and the area in which you will be learning.
2. Make friends. School is not so scary when you have friends, and friends make the time you spend in the classroom more fun. Are your old friends in your new class? Chances are, some of them will not be. Be happy about the ones who are, and remember that you will probably make some new friends this year. Get to know the new students. Be friendly and outgoing. Join clubs and organizations; sports are also a great meeting place.
3. Think about your career. Your time in school is the perfect time to learn about many different subjects and discover what kind of work you would like to do. Be open-minded; you may not like Mathematics now, but in a few years, you may decide that you want to be an engineer.
4. Continue your learning outside school. Is Language Arts just too boring for you? Develop a secret language with your friends! Keep a diary. What is your favorite subject? You can always learn more about it by reading books at your library or articles on the Internet.
5. Plan rewards for yourself. If you receive good grades on your report card, consider buying yourself that new video game. If you and your friends all make an "A" on the History test, go out and celebrate.


Tips

* Make plans to see a movie with your friends.
* Invite your friends to sleepovers or parties on the weekends. You can be anticipating the events during the school days.
* Have a big birthday party. You can look forward to it for months.
* Make plans for the summer. You will want to keep in touch with your friends during the long summer.
* Be involved in school sports and go to the gym. Physical Education may be the most fun class that you take.
* Study with your friends. Do you have a big test coming up? Make yourself a study guide, and then have a friend test you.
* Buy yourself a few toys. Find a lunchbox that you can be proud of. Write your essays with shiny pencils. Store your papers in a folder with your favorite animal. Use a Spongebob Squarepants calculator. Make sure that the materials will be suitable for the work that you will be doing in class. A calculator with a cartoon character is fine for basic mathematics, but will be unable to perform certain operations in an Algebra II class.
* Give your teacher(s) a special gift! Do you have a favorite teacher? Is there a teacher who has helped you a great deal? Consider giving a special teacher a special gift for Christmas or another holiday.
* Be political! Try to become the class president!
* Remember that learning is fun! Every day you can learn something new. On the days you go to school, you can probably learn five or ten new things! Your days in school may involve many boring lectures in addition to exciting activities and group projects.
* Do not think of writing as a misery. Have you ever contributed to wikiHow? Then, you must enjoy writing! Just think of all the people who have made a hobby out of writing on wikis, including Wikipedia.


Warnings

* Remember that different teachers are different. Some teachers have different teaching methods than others and utilize different terms for the same concepts. One teacher may call it a being verb; another may call it a linking verb; a third may call it a copulative verb; a fourth may call it a copula.
* Make sure that your friends are not troublemakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment