Thursday 4 July 2013

Are video games an addiciton or obsession?

spongebob lego on Best Christmas Toys For Boys
spongebob lego image



Question M


I would like to know, do you think that video games are more of an addiction or an obsession? Because to me I believe that video games are more of an obsession much like how a kid gets obsessed with spongebob, Harry Potter, Legos, or other toys. But for some reason people think that video games are an addiction. But people say that I may have an addiction with video games. But I also had an obsession with Titanic, the events of Peril Harbor, The Warrior Cats Series. Would you classify these as addictions or not? I believe that we throw around the word addiction and yet we don't fully know what it means.


Answer
They're not an addiction. Contrarily, it's very easy to go without them. They're just fun -- there's no reason to stop doing something that's fun. However, there's no reason to spend your entire life playing them. It's like beer: if you like it, don't stop drinking, but also don't abuse it. There's more to life, but it's certainly a great way to pass time.

Where should i buy lego's for a good price?(read more about it)?




Ladle Dadl


I want to get legos for my brother for his b-day. I want to get him spongebob legos, but where is the cheapest place i can get them at?


Answer
Try amazon.com they have good price.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ref%255F%3Dnb%255Fss%255Ft%26field-keywords%3Dspongebob%2520legos%26url%3Dsearch-alias%253Dtoys-and-games&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment