Tuesday 24 June 2014

Is it true that spongebob is gay?




pt5ggrvf


I dont know, I have watched him for a long time and cant figure it out. Does he have some thing going on with patric?


Answer
No Spongebobs for children, whom don't understand 'gay', and we as older people should stop placing our poor sterotypical ideals on children who laugh but knows nothing about what we're talking about. If you've watched before he states "I'm a kid" Patrick is the Kids best friend. This is my 6 year old daughters favorite character, and because of that I will defend the yellow guy everyday of the week. Try thinking positive, use your "I M A G I N A T I O N", and have the 'Best Day Ever'

Do you think SpongeBob is gay?




filmmaniac





Answer
yes, spongebob is super gay, you can tell just from looking at him. He is the gayest character i have ever seen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment