Tuesday 6 May 2014

POLL: What is your favorite Spongebob episode?

Q. I'm referring to the OLD spongebob episodes, not the crappy new ones.


Answer
I first discovered Spongebob square pants while I was on holiday in Florida. It dawned on me when I got back to England that we could get it on Nickelodean so I started watching it all the time and loved it! It's basically a kids show although sometimes it does have some jokes that are obviously intended to go way over children's heads. And I love it for that. Loads of my friends love the show and we're all surprised that we could be so entertained by a small yellow sponge who lives in a pineapple! Oddly enough though, my favourite character is not Spongebob. I love Squidward and Plankton and their bitter bored outlook to life. They seem remarkably cynical for Nickelodean which is why this show is a breath of fresh air and hugely popular.

Need name of song from Spongebob episode "Pressure"?




Scott B


Can anyone tell me the name of the Latin-flavored song used at the beginning of the SpongeBob episode "Pressure" from Season 2? The clip is brief and runs during the title and opening credits screens. I've also heard the song on numerous TV commercials. Thanks!


Answer
1. SpongeBob Square Pants Theme - Painty The Pirate And Kids
2. Loop De Loop - Ween
3. Texas Song - Sandy Cheeks
4. Pre-Hibernation - Pantera
5. Ripped Pants - SpongeBob And The Losers
6. F.U.N. Song - SpongeBob And Plankton
7. SpongeBob Scaredy Pants - The Ghastly Ones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment