Saturday 29 March 2014

Spongebob episode: Squidward's suicide?!?




James Phil


I was watching some spongebob from a free tv website I found, and I came across this disturbing episode.... Basically, squidward is getting ready for a concert. He goes to the concert, and being squidward, fails at the clarinet. The audience starts booing, but they say stuff that shouldn't be on spongebob!! For example: "You can't play for shit" In a spongebob episode!! Then squidward goes home and sobs on his bed. During the sobbing pictures of people covered in blood flash by. I didn't pause to see, but it was clear the pictures were a person lying on the ground covered in blood. Then a deep voice goes "DO IT" and squidward shoots himself with a shotgun. Wtf did I just watch??? I'm really confused.... It didn't look like it was fan made, it had the correct voices and everything


Answer
It's called creepypasta. That was a fan made video for a fan made story. It was really good editing and drawing. I'm not sure if any one talked or not in the video you described but if they did I'm going to tell you how they did it. The drawing is obviously not drawn by the creator of spongebob it's like the fanart you can see on Devaintart sometimes, but animated. If they did speak then I'd like you to look up "The man of 100 voices" he can voice act pretty well and almost do the voice of any character. That's what they did.

So basically what I'm saying is you watched Creepypasta (which is just made to scare you) and its completely fake.

OMG! Spongebob?!?




Sarah


Holy crap, did you know that Spongebob's eyes are blue?!

Jeez, I never noticed that, did you?

Wow, I feel kinda idiotic, man. Like seriously.

Oh, and on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like Spongebob Squarepants??

Here's my answer:
1,000,000,000,000.9

what is your favorite episode or episodes?
mine are:
Missing Identity, The Graveyard Shift, Just One Bite & Spongebob B.C.



Answer
I love Spongebob Squarepants at of all of Bikini Bottom! 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!

F.U.N Is my favorite!
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for U and me
N is for anyone at any time at all down here in the deep blue sea!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment