Thursday 21 November 2013

What is the Krabby Patty Formula on Spongebob?

spongebob and patrick on Spongebob and Patrick - Spongebob Squarepants Photo (30584105 ...
spongebob and patrick image



Anonymous


I was watching Spongebob today (Since I'm eleven) and I saw an episode where plankton, spongebob, patrick, and squidward become rockstars. In the episode, i saw a scene where they kind of show the secret ingredients to the krabby patty formula.


Answer
Spongebob is awesome! It's the only good show on nick now. Really thyink about it. Unless ur like 10 years old and ur into shows like Icarly, Penguins of Madagascar and Back at the Barnyard. But the krabby patty formula is patty, buns, pickles, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, the secret sauce formula, and love :)

What Spongebob episode does Patrick get ready in the morning?




Kitty


There is an episode of Spongebob where Patrick gets ready in the morning and goes through more and more hilarious high-jinks. I can't for the life of me find the title or season of the episode anywhere. If anyone could find the title/episode number/season, and let me know, that would be fantastic! Thank you.


Answer
The name of the episode is Rise And Shine from Season five:
I hope i got the right one :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment