Monday 9 September 2013

Everytime I do the spongebob fast, it ends up looking like the reject?

spongebob dance on SpongeBob SquarePants' buckles up for ninth season | Inside TV | EW ...
spongebob dance image



Dream Abou


Whenever I do the spongebob dance fast, it looks like a weird version of the reject. How do I make it not look so much like the reject? Do I need to jump a little farther out??


Answer
Remember: spongebob is more side to side while the reject is more back to front. Try to jump farther in/out (without going too far), and make sure your emphasizing the side to side action

What are some good tips to doing the spongebob dance??? help please?




bathtubcor


Hey im a dancer and there was a request that i do the spongebob and im okay at it but i want some tips to get better.. can comeone please help me. Thanks So much...


Answer
What is the spongebob dance???? please provide more details!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment