Saturday 24 August 2013

do you want to laugh?

spongebob ytp on YTP: Spongebob blows Bubble Buddy without breathing - VXV: Videos x ...
spongebob ytp image



HumbertoL


i made a new youtube video it's a ytp about spongebob if your interested lick or copy and paste this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=godk_nFilB0 subscribe rate comment and tell me if u think it's funny =]



Answer
ha ha! nice! like it

Am I immature for my age?







I'm 18, and my family says I'm immature because I watch ytp, am addicted to icanhas.cheezburger.com (most of it anyways), and play Mario Kart. Yes, all I play is innocent Mario Kart, and they make such a big deal about it. Also because I like watching Regular Show, Adventure Time, and even Spongebob sometimes. Ok I'll admit that it's a little immature, but I just like the random stupidness. Even though other cartoons like Futurama isn't really for kids, they think that it's immature too. They make me feel horrible. I was showing ytp to my brother, my dad was watching some of it too and he was like -_-? Seriously? Grow up. Do I really need to grow up? Does me being a girl make it worse? Because girls are expected to be a little more mature. I've never met any girl my age that does any of things I've mentioned now that I think about it T_T. Please be honest. I need to know the truth. It's eating me up inside. Is my family right, or am I just making a big deal off if it?
@Walks: Why do you assume I don't have a job? I would LOVE to play other video games, but my brother doesn't let anyone touch his ps3. Memebase........ subpar sense of humor? YOU'RE LOST.



Answer
No trust me that's not immature. Oh btw although girls do mature faster if I saw a guy watching spongebob at your age I'd be like wth?? But if I saw a girl watching it I'd think she's cool lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment